The Fiches Belges helps you to:
- check whether a measure is applicable in a certain country
- check which language you must use in your request for cooperation
- generally see which information you must include in your request.
- compare measures between 2 countries
The measures are divided into 10 groups:
- Tracing & interception of (tele)communications
- Agents & informers – Infiltration
- Examination, body search & expert evaluation
- Documents – Obtaining
- Assets – Sequestration, confiscation & restitution
- Places – Visit & search
- Witnesses, victims, suspects – Summoning & hearing
- Cross-border operations
- Measures specific to Mutual Recognition Instruments
- Transfer of proceedings
The tool is available here (note: you will leave the e-Justice Portal).
This page is maintained by the European Commission. The information on this page does not necessarily reflect the official position of the European Commission. The Commission accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to any information or data contained or referred to in this document. Please refer to the legal notice with regard to copyright rules for European pages.
The Commission is in the process of updating some of the content on this website in the light of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union. If the site contains content that does not yet reflect the withdrawal of the United Kingdom, it is unintentional and will be addressed.